Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nashville Fashion Week




To kick off Nashville Fashion Week, Tidwell & Perryman debuted their spring collection. The collection was full of their signature plaid shirts with a twist. I loved the tails they added to the oxfords and plaid shirts, especially the finale "peacock" shirt that had like 5 different plaids attached to the tail. I also love that they're venturing out into womenswear.

The show took place at Citizen, which is the private lounge of Virago. Citizen was beautiful; by far the nicest place i've been to. Here are a few photos taken by Heidi of Under The Guise (a local Nashville street style blog) and some photos of backstage I took with my cell phone.

I am so proud of these guys. Let me know what you think!









Backstage





No comments:

Post a Comment