Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NFW Day 3




The night started out with drinks and falafel at the House of Holland in East Nashville. The usual white wine and Lotus drink was spruced up a bit with lemon slices and a hint of mint. For sure one of the best drink's I've had in a while.
Knowing that Christian Siriano was showing tonight, we left out early to make sure we had good seats. Thank God we did because I was seated right next to Kelly Cutrone's daughter, Ava.

I was wearing:
Tidwell & Perryman Finale "Peacock" Shirt (obsessed)
Topman Spray On Skinny Jeans
Vintage Fur Suspenders
Forever XXI Faux Leather Jacket





One of my favorites of the night/week was White Rabbit. Shea Steele is the designer, and such a sweetheart. I respect Shea so much. Not only does she have her White Rabbit line, she also owns Local Honey, and travels for styling jobs.

Her line was completely different than expected. She usually shows a mix of patterns, but this season she is showing a more grown up look. The crowd went nuts. The all red look and forest green pants blew me away. Even as a boy, I kind of want to squeeze into those pants! Here are a few of my favorite pieces from her collection.









So right before the Christian Siriano show starts, I look over and who do I see? Kelly Cutrone.
I've seen many celebrities in my day, but something about seeing her made me crazy nervous and excited. To great surprise, she walked right up to me and sat right between her daughter and myself. I loved that she was texting, making calls, taking pictures for twitter, and making brief conversation all throughout the show. The woman can multi-task!



For the end of the night, Christian Siriano showed his latest collection. The collection was full of dark colors with a few random ashy lavenders and olive greens. Words can't describe the clothes so I'll just let you check them out for yourselves below.
Sadly my camera wasn't being too fast so I only have a few decent photos, but I did snub a video for the finale!








To end the night, Treona and I headed over to Sleeveless for a circus themed after party. The even was alright, not as great as everyone had built it up to be. The cupcakes were yummy, but the mixed drinks were awful. However, they did have a really nice white wine from Italy that more than made up.






Oh, look who I snagged a photo with! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment