Friday, April 8, 2011

NFW Day 4



Sorry for my delayed posts, I've been having the worst time with my internet service and uploading videos to youtube! A 33 second video takes around 45 minutes to upload for some reason. Anyway, this was by far the best of Nashville Fashion Week.
I got to attend a 2 hour speech from one of my idols, Kelly Cutrone. Kelly is a genius, and surprisingly super nice and hilarious. The crowd couldn't stop laughing at her stories.

After hearing her inspirational speech, a few select people (myself included) were invited to a private reception with Kelly. As if having my photo taken and hearing her speak wasn't enough.

At the reception we munched on duck and fried egg rolls, which were amazing to my surprise. Kelly was the most outgoing person I have ever come in contact with, it's no wonder she's so successful in the PR industry. She made her way around the room and made conversation with every person and took photos with teary eyed girls, which I found hilarious and ironic that they were on the verge of tears in front of her.

Check out some of the video footage I captured below.






If you havn't already read her book, If You Have To Cry Go Outside, you need to. It doesn't matter what industry you are in, this book is inspiring for everyone.
Also, be sure to get her new book once it hits the shelves!






No comments:

Post a Comment